What are Stocks?
Stocks are shares in public companies and have been traded on European exchanges for hundreds of years. The trade is now global and most developed countries have stock exchanges. Stocks rise and fall in value according to the perceived performance and worth of the issuing company. Investors seek to buy stocks cheaply and sell them at a profit. Stock traders will often tolerate temporary drops in the value of their stocks in the expectation that the price will recover. Many investors recommend the long term retention of particular stocks (usually of stable multi-national corporations) as part of a diversified portfolio.
The Basic Principles of Stocks Trading
Stocks trading is like any other form of transaction. The goal is to buy stocks at a low price and sell them at a high price.
You buy 10 Apple stocks at $141.83 per share. After one week you sell the stocks and earn $31.4 in pure profit.
How is this possible?
Two days after you bought your Apple stocks, the company launched its new iPhone. The new device seems much more advanced than the new Samsung mobile device, and investors started buying Apple stocks.
The demand for the stock became high, thus boosting its market price. The stock price has risen from $141.83 to $144.97. You bought 10 stocks and paid $1,418.3.
You sold the 10 stocks and got $1,449.7.
You earned $31.4.
Stock trading at INDEX-REVIEW.COM is commission free, and there are no hidden charges or extra fees. Our spreads are fixed and highly competitive, and we keep trading costs as low as possible. As an INDEX-REVIEW.COM trader, you have 24/5 access to low cost investing on stocks drawn from the world’s biggest and best-known exchanges.
Build a Diversified Personal Portfolio
Stocks are a key component of any diversified personal portfolio. The inclusion of assets of different types and risk levels may offer stability and balance and is one of the key principles of risk management.
Advantages of Trading Stocks at INDEX-REVIEW.COM
INDEX-REVIEW.COM keeps you connected to the stock markets with in-depth financial news and analysis, including a daily report. We will alert you about upcoming financial events with a special emphasis on monthly and quarterly reports, new product launches, EPS (Earnings Per Share) reports and other corporate news that can affect share prices.
- Leverage enables you to gain a large exposure to any financial market with only a small amount of your capital. By doing so, you are able to increase your overall profits only because they are based on the total investment amount of the position.
- Spreading your investments across different asset classes creates a well-diversified portfolio, lowers the volatility of the market with direct relation to your trades and reduces your overall risk exposure.
- Risk management
- Exercising good money management is always possible thanks to the stop loss/take profit parameters. By automatically closing any open position in case the price either drops or rises beyond a predetermined point, you can continuously maintain your risk levels conservative.
- Profit opportunities
- It is possible to profit from online trading in both rising and falling markets. You can either open a SELL position and profit as the asset price drops or open a BUY position and profit as the asset price rises.
Who Can Trade Stocks?
Online Stock trading is already a highly popular form of investment with millions of traders worldwide. Almost anybody can trade Stocks if they are willing to apply the basic principles of risk management. The INDEX-REVIEW.COM online Education Center contains all the learning tools and educational resources that you need to begin online Stock trading.
Many of INDEX-REVIEW.COM top investors signed up as absolute beginners with no experience of the financial markets. They used the Education Center and free Demo Account to master the basics of Stock trading. Stock traders range from novice investors who trade part-time, to expert investors who manage complex personal portfolios on a full-time basis. The INDEX-REVIEW.COM platform gives you the freedom to set your own financial goals and manage your investments.
Get our training package, developed especially for beginners, and start trading.
- Open a trading account
- Fund your account
- Get a premium training package and learn to trade
Trading with INDEX-REVIEW.COM is easy. Just fund your trading account with as little as $250 and start trading right away.
- Open a trading account
- Fund your account
- Start Trading