Summary Of Important T&C
Reading this page should not be in place of reading the full terms and conditions of the company
Reading this page should not be in place of reading the full terms and conditions of the company as they appear at https://www.index-review.com/about-us/legal/terms-and-conditions.
Summary Of Important Terms and Conditions
We believe that transparency is needed to create trust, and so we have made this page with the terms and conditions that we believe are most relevant. Should you have any questions regarding any of the conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
KYC Documents – Account Verification
- Every customer must send the required KYC documents as they appear at https://www.index-review.com/about-us/legal/kyc-policy-know-your-customer.
- After every deposit a client makes to his \ her account, the account will be automatically suspended until the account will be fully verified with the KYC documents.
- Except for the initial deposit, after every deposit, the customer will have to sign a Declaration Of Deposit form (DOD) by hand or by e-signature (virtual signature). Until completing and signing the mentioned form, the account will be suspended and the customer will not have the option to trade, withdraw, or deposit funds.
Withdrawal Of Funds
- Every withdrawal request must be done through the trading account and not by mail.
- A customer may, at any time, withdraw any liquid funds (withdrawable balance) they have in the account – unless the mentioned funds are attached to the bonus t&c (to read more, please visit https://www.index-review.com/about-us/legal/bonus-terms-and-conditions).
- To prevent money laundering, a withdrawal will be sent only the same way the funds were deposited. If a deposit was made by a card, the funds will be sent only to the same card. If the deposit was made by a bank wire transfer, the funds will be sent only to the original bank account.
- A client must approve every withdrawal telephonically with a representative of the company. If the client cannot approve it telephonically within 3 business days – the withdrawal will be cancelled and the client will have to open a new withdrawal request.
- A withdrawal will normally be processed within 5 business days from the moment it’s submitted through the client’s trading account.
- Traders have reported receiving the funds within 24 hours and others claimed it took 30 days. It depends on the trader’s country, bank, and card issuer and this is completely out of INDEX-REVIEW.COM‘s control.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is $100.
Credit card – 0.3%, minimum fee $20, maximum fee $500
Bitcoin – 1%, minimum fee $20, maximum fee $500
Wire Transfer – 0.3%, minimum fee $50, maximum fee $750
- Trading on leveraged CFD’s may be risky and not suitable for everyone. Do not trade with more money you can afford to lose. The leverage can work against you just as much as it can go in your favour.
- INDEX-REVIEW.COM and its representatives are not financial advisors. Everything said by the company’s representatives is a recommendation and is not a guarantee. When in doubt you should always seek advice.
- The client is fully responsible for the account’s gain or loss.
You are advised to read the full Risk Disclosure: https://www.index-review.com/about-us/legal/risk-disclosure.
Phone Call Recording
INDEX-REVIEW.COM records, at its sole discretion, telephone calls made from and to its offices. You hereby agree
that telephone calls made, either by you contacting INDEX-REVIEW.COM, or when being contacted by INDEX-REVIEW.COM, may
be recorded by the company.
Dormant Account – Inactivity Fee
If there hasn’t been any trade executed in your account within 90 days, your account will be subjected to a dormant account administrative fee of 50 (USD, GBP, EUR). The fees will be deducted from your account balance on the date of the 91st day and monthly onwards until you resume your account activity, or until the balance reaches zero.
Open an Account for Free and Start Trading Instantly!Start Trading